- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic
- Assessments Yes
This course aims to develop the skills of providing legal advice, studying and auditing the basic skills of the distinguished legal advisor, how to do a professional investigation, giving the participants legal work the skill of preparing legal opinions of all kinds, studying the stages and negotiation tactics and strategies, developing practical skills in the field of preparing and writing investigations and decisions Administrative, how to evaluate and review legal advice, specifications for meaningful legal advice.
- The Commission utilises project plans that correctly scope legal participation with realistic and achievable timeframes, allowing for internal quality management.
- A well informed project team with appropriate expectations as to the legal counsel’s role and deliverables.
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to be competent and effective lawyers in a multicultural world.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Lawyer’s professional responsibility to advance the mission of service to the underrepresented so that all individuals have equal access to the privileges of our justice system.
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise proper professional and ethical responsibilities to clients and to the legal system.
- Demonstrate basic legal research, legal analysis, legal reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in the legal context, in writing and orally.