- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic
- Assessments Yes
Enabling the participants to realize the concept of innovation and creativity and harnessing it in serving the goals of their institutions and society in addition to providing them with the skills to convert their creative ideas into tangible sensible outputs.
- Learn about strategies to drive and nurture innovation in governmental work environment.
- Study the leading global and local experiences in government innovation.
- Be able to employ the innovation toolkit in the field of government work through individual and group work.
- Motivate the trainees to create a distinct and innovative work environment and maintain it.
- Learn about means and strategies for promoting innovative thinking and using it to solve problems and make decisions.
- Overcome the obstacles of innovation and applying innovation in the process of continuous improvement in the field of government services.