- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic
- Assessments Yes
This Diploma helps to create Create a distinguished base of volunteers in the field of emergencies, crises and disasters, and qualify volunteer cadres with the aim of supporting and supporting response efforts in emergency situations, crises and disasters to save lives.
- Building effective crisis management cadres within their organization.
- Identify the characteristics and functions of crisis leadership.
- Identify and deal with the challenges of Crisis Management Team (CMT) dynamics and provide appropriate solutions and effective strategies.
- Describe and discuss business continuity management.
- Designing and implementing a crisis and disaster management plan.